Customer Service Representative Mavic
Pioneer of cycling, Mavic has been creating high performance, range and reliability products and services since 1889. As the partner of choice by many riders during their most intense cycling moments, Mavic is one of the most innovative cycling companies in the world.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative Mavic
in Zeist/ Leusden for fixed term
As Customer Service Representative Mavic you will be responsible for providing excellent B2B customer service within a sales organisation and building strong relationships with customers.
- Creating and maintaining the customer data base
- Liaising with customers and warehouses
- Handling shipments and invoices
- Processing and optimizing orders and updating order-book
- Resolving queries and supporting Account Manager
- HBO (preferred) or MBO+
- 2-3 years experience as customer service representative, preferably in sports or bicycle sector.
- Key account management experience preferred
- Fluent Dutch/ Flemish and very good English skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Outlook and preferably SAP
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with customers
- Affinity to sports, especially cycling
- Thorough in planning and organizing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team
- Decisiveness and self-starter
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Attractive and sporty working environment
- Career opportunitites with a possibility for a permanent contract
- Challenging work and ability to design your job and take responsibility
- Possibility to make an impact and improve the processes and services
If you are the required candidate or if you know someone that qualifies please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.