Footwear Product Coordinator Internship
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality. Our high-quality standards are in line with our Philosophy: ‘To contribute to society by developing sports products and promoting sports in general’.
In EMEA, Mizuno has several local country offices and a new office in Rotterdam. For the Product Team we are looking for a:
Footwear Product Coordinator - Intern
The Intern assists the Product Manager Footwear in daily routines to create strategy and products for the EMEA Market.
- Analyse sales and forecast data to create monthly reports.
- Share reports to Product Manager in both EMEA and Japan Head Quarters.
- Support Product Manager to develop footwear product strategy.
- Assist in creating reports and presentations to Head Quarter and other regions to explain European market situation.
- Create and update product line up plan spreadsheets regularly. Keep all relevant departments informed when any changes happen.
- Manage wear test processes and provide feedback to Head Quarter.
- Manage sample order processes. Collect orders from regions and place the orders to Head Quarter.
- Monitor sample orders schedules regularly and keep clients updated on sample deliveries.
- Work closely with EMEA Marketing, Sales, Export and Apparel members to keep all parties updated with footwear related topics.
- Assist in the organization of the EMEA sales conference and key country meetings
- Studying for a degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- Ability to act on his / her own initiative.
- Ability to analyze sales and forecast figures.
- Full consciousness to meet deadlines and “hands-on” attitude.
- Commercial mindset.
- IT skills - Excel, Power Point, Word, etc. Understanding of Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Appreciation of Japanese culture is a benefit.
What we offer:
- A dynamic role within a successful and established global performance sports brand.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- Being part of a fast growing and ambitious organization, which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
- Market competitive conditions.
Do you recognize yourself in this role and would you like to be part of a growing sports brand? Apply directly here