Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
To drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within the assigned distributor markets while respecting the image of the Under Armour brand.
The Account Management Prefessional - Distributors supports the Strategic Planning Process for the assigned territories across the different cycles (3 year future planning) including close monitoring on channel and marketing initiatives. The Account Management Prefessional - Distributors owns the end to end seasonal planning cycle and drives all analytical tasks to support Senior Distributor Manager’s decision making. Furthermore, he/she is driving the Order Book monitoring and execution to ensure the highest service level as well as sell-through information and will provide recommendations on possible actions to be taken. The role has a very strong cross functional, collaborative aspect to ensure all departments are aware and aligned on territories current business status and future developments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude but are not limited to the following:
- To represent UA brand externally / the distributor partner regions internally as an ambassador towards all functions and vice versa manage all interfaces
- To ensure understanding of the assigned regions and time to time trance commercial opportunities in all channels including Key Accounts, Pure Players and DTC
- Drive seasonal category growth initiatives in accordance with the European Go-To-Market strategy
- To ensure development of the account strategies, formalization by Strategic Account Plans
- To provide seasonal sell-in and sell-out tools ensuring that a formalized account plan is feasible locally
- To ensure continuous monitoring of sell-out and the order book as well as well as cost effective and reliable supply / delivery for the account
- To enforce Under Armour Group trade terms
- Prepare quarterly business review (QBR)
- Ensure contractual agreements are followed UA yearly financial objectives are met (top line rev., in house margin target)
- Intake planning (weekly) - seasonal tracking file (M/Q/S/FY)
- Advertisement (marketing) contractual budget expenditure tracking
- Ensure development of the distributor strategies by formalizing Strategic account plans & market share expansion
- SiS and soft brand (POS ) mapping and segmentation (door count matrix) across all sales channels with the distributor in collaboration with the related functions
- Time to time trace commercial opportunities in channels Key Accounts, Pure Players and DTC
- Drive seasonal category growth initiatives accordance with the GTM strategy
- Drive EMEA sales strategic/development initiatives (trade terms, product segmentation etc.)
- Partner payment terms and requirements - internal credit line management
- Monitor in country inventory position
- GTM/SUMMIT organization & sell-in & sell-out toolbox coordination
- Pitch back requirements to partners/consolidate needs and follow up on deliverables
- Strategic Pricing to enforce UA group trade terms (Distributor Purchase Price creation, define calendar and deliverables)
- Coordinate seasonal targets and deadlines
- Supporting to facilitate seasonal showroom set up
- E-com related queries: regional RRP price alignment (E-com) & regional RRP and KPI analysis by season
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Set personal objectives, targets, guidelines and assess all reports
- Develop the functional and social skills of direct reports on and off the job
- Complete all HR processes relating to people management including performance appraisals, holidays, absences, disciplinary measures and recruitment
- Manage all reports as an integrated team by setting team objectives, targets and guidelines
- Ensure smooth cooperation of all direct reports along all interfaces
- Measure progress on own KPI's
- Report to all superiors along UA FMS guidelines (Sales Detail, Product Inbound and outbound standard reports)
- Forecast and prepare for weekly read and react meeting
- Monitor and report on customers and competitors activities and propose/initiate/take actions
- Provide realistic plans and forecasts on seasonal key product capsules
- Ensure Customer compliance with Under Armour contracts and terms
- Drive and maintain an overview on the distributor channel & category growth
- Account satisfaction and contractual agreements followed
- Sales Target Compliance
- Marketing Budget Expenditure
- Tracking market share expansion with Key Accounts
- In country Inventory position
- Achieve UA in-house margin targets
- Drive EU strategic sales development initiatives (trade terms, product segmentation etc.)
- Overall UA EU distributor counties with increased intention on the assigned regions
- UA EU cross functional departments: CSR, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, EMEA Supply Chain and Regional Sales Teams
- Direct report sales intern
TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATE:include but are not limited to the following:
- 4+ Years Business experience, ideally in sales/customer service-operations/business planning role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology- related field preferred.
- SAP knowledge on Sales & Distribution/Master Data areas -AFS (FMS is an advantage)
- Advanced Usage level of Microsoft Excel (Macro’s, pivots etc.), Business Objects / BOBJ experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of business concepts in Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Merchandising and/or Retail.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving ability
- Strong English Language Skills
- A passion for Sports preferred
BEHAVIORAL ATTRIBUTES OF IDEAL CANDIDATE:include but are not limited to the following:
- Team Player. Loves being part of a team, both leading and serving; demonstrated deep commitment to colleagues
- Humble & Hungry. Confidence without arrogance; driven to continually “up their game" regardless of prior successes
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, lives the UA Way; takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. "Can do" and "does do" attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self to highest performance standards
- “Gets” Under Armour. Passionately embraces the challenge and effort to keep UA unique; committed to go the extra mile to build/protect the brand
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.